Important Notice: Online Billing is Changing Effective February 1, 2018
For services at any of our facilities prior to February 1, 2018
Please use MPS Quick Pay to pay your bill.
Click here for MPS Quick Pay
If you receive services on or after February 1, 2018
Please log into your MyChart account to make payments online. If you wish to make a one-time payment as a guest, you may use MyChart using the account number from the statement.
- Future Pay: one-time payments with future-dated options up to 7 days or recurring payment options available.
- Secure: Highest level of security for online transactions.
- Mobile Ready: Use ePay with tablets, smartphones and other devices.
- Direct Deposit (ACH): Use checking or other bank accounts to make payments, in addition to credit or debit card options.
- Guest Pay: Make a secure, one-time payment quickly without going through the registration process and store your basic data for future use.
If you have trouble logging into either MyChart website, please contact technical support at 901-227-7777; follow the option for MyChart. For other questions regarding your account, please call 601-420-1266.
Go to MyChart